Monday, November 1, 2010

Collective Thoughts

Collective, not Random


I've been giving some thought to the idea of  "Random Thoughts". I think I've changed my mind. To speak/write randomly is to do so without purpose or meaning. The things I write/say here and in other areas of my life, I want to have purpose and meaning. I want to think before I speak/write. That was how I was raised. To live randomly is to live without purpose or meaning. I know that God put me here for a purpose and that purpose has meaning. To live according to the bible is to live with intention. To live with intention, I must choose to think before I speak/write. So you will no longer find Random Thoughts on this blog, but thoughts that have been collected, chosen to be intentional to bring about a purpose and a meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment