In an effort to get myself to blogging a bit more, I've signed up with Saturday 9. Now I know today is not Saturday, and I will probably be late again in the future. But hey, it's a start. Here are the 9 questions from this past Saturday.
1. Have you ever been to Japan? If not would you like to travel there? As a matter of fact, I have. I was born in Tokyo, Japan~~don't get too thrilled for me, I was born there. My father was in service over seas. I would like to travel back there, the sites I've seen on slides my mother and father took while there were there are phenomenal.
2. Have you ever played a game that required the removal of clothing? I am sad to say, yes. I was a small child though, 8 years old to be exact, and did not fully understand what was happening until it was too late and the shame of it stayed with me for most of my life.
3. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? Yes! And I married him too!
4. Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know? No, I have not.
5. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie? I must say it is a tie between "Finding Never Land" and "Fried Green Tomatoes" and "Pride and Prejudice".
6. What feature are you most insecure about? Well, frankly, pretty much all of them. I guess my biggest peeve would be my inner thighs, they have been pudgy my whole life and I've never liked it. Now I am just pudgy all over, so I guess it matches now-- lol.
7. What do you miss most about being young? Who said I was old???? I want names, 41 is not old!!
8. Who is the most annoying musical artist ever? Okay, so I'm not a huge music buff, I'm sorry, I just can't stand for lyrics to play over and over in my head, but again, I would have to say the guy who sings "Feelings", the Beatles for the song "Michelle, My Belle" (yes, I know I was named for that song, and I hate it), and who ever wrote "This is the Song that Never Ends".
9. Have you ever applied for a job that was an internet hoax, asking for credit history and social security number? Well....kinda. I didn't give out credit history or social security number, but I did get taken for $60 that I didn't have to spare.