Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday 9

1. What celebrity do you think is the MOST foolish? It is kinda hard for me to judge that since I don't personally know any celebrity's and I know things in the media get blown out of proportion. But I will say after watching several shows of Jon and Kate plus 8, Dancing with the Stars 2010 (which totally turned me off from that season) and Sarah Palin's Alaska -the episode with Kate Gosselin, that she (Kate Gosselin) has definitely not done anything to promote her image in a good way. The earlier episodes of Jon and Kate plus 8 were endearing, the latter ones, not so much. I know they both made mistakes in the marriage-- that's not what I take issue with. It's just that she seems so ungrateful and spoiled now-- not the great home mom of 8 kids she first started out to be. Not that I condone Jon and his actions, but at least he does try to keep out of the media.

2. What are 5 things you don't care about? Facebook, what kind of car I drive- as long as it runs and has heat and air, the Emmy's, the Oscar's, and the SAG awards, and sports, oh, wait...that's 6, sorry.

3. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view? Probably the nutrition issue, I think we have been dumbed down in believing what is good for us and what is not. Not that I know everything, I am still learning so much. But I feel pretty passionate about that.

4. What personality do you like to listen to on the radio? I don't. I don't like to listen to anyone talk on the radio too much. If I'm listening to the radio I listen to Intentional Living, but I don't particularly like listening to "talk" radio. I want to hear good Christian music when I listen to the radio.

5. What culture are you facinated by? For the last several years, my oldest daughter and I have been facinated with the Irish culture. I have a natural facination with all cultures, anything that is different from what I've known and why. Particularly Irish though since I know we family roots there.

6. You are alone with your lover's diary. What do you do? psssh,, he won't even read a book let alone write a diary -- are you kidding me?

7. What frustrates you? Mostly, myself.

8. Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first? I can barely remember yesterday, anything before that I can not be held accountable for.

9. What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone? This blog has a policy of no mooning. Those things are over and done with, don't dwell on the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment